Customized Supplier for CO2 Laser Cutting Machine for Acrylic Wood MDF to Sudan Manufacturers
Material & Application
Customized Supplier for CO2 Laser Cutting Machine for Acrylic Wood MDF to Sudan Manufacturers Detail:
Large Area CO2 Laser Cutting Machine
for Advertising Industry
• This is a professional CO2 laser cutting machine special for advertising industry. It is good at cutting wood, MDF, acrylic and other non-metal advertising materials.
• High speed flatbed laser cutting. This machine adopts steel girder structure with stable machine frame, ensuring the stability when the laser is processing with high speed.
• With the high precision ball screw driving or rack and pinion driving system, the cutting accuracy can reach 0.1mm.
• Knife strips working table, reduces the contacting area between the work pieces and the working table, greatly reducing reflections of cutting material, ensuring the cutting quality.
• Following type up and down exhaust systems can excellently exhaust the fume produced by cutting.
• If you also need to cut thin stainless steel or carbon steel sheet, this machine can equip one following adjusting focus cutting head, so that can meet requirement for cutting both nonmetal and thin metal. The following adjusting focus cutting head can choose the best focal length automatically when cutting the uneven steel sheet, ensures the best metal cutting results.
Product detail pictures:
Our advancement depends over the superior machines, exceptional talents and continually strengthened technology forces for Customized Supplier for CO2 Laser Cutting Machine for Acrylic Wood MDF to Sudan Manufacturers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Azerbaijan , French , Liverpool , With the best technological support, we have tailored our website for the best user experience and kept in mind your ease of shopping. we ensure that the best reaches you at your doorstep, in the shortest possible time and with the help of our efficient logistical partners i.e DHL and UPS. We promise quality, living by the motto of promising only what we can deliver.