Factory supplied Auto Feeding CO2 Laser Cutter Machine for Textile Upholstery for Mexico Factories
Material & Application
Factory supplied Auto Feeding CO2 Laser Cutter Machine for Textile Upholstery for Mexico Factories Detail:
Laser Cutting Machine for Fabric Upholstery CJG-250300LD
1. Open-type laser cutting bed with wide format. Working area 2500mmX3000mm
(Optional working areas: 1600X3000mm, 2100X3000mm, 3200X5000mm, 3200mmX8000mm, etc.)
2. Conveyor working table with auto-feeding system (optional). High speed continuous cutting textile fabrics and wide area flexible materials.
3. The cutting system can do extra-long nesting and full format continuous auto-feeding and cutting on a single pattern that exceeds the cutting area of the machine.
4. Smart nesting software is optional, it can fast layout cutting graphics in the most material-saving way.
5. 5-inch LCD screen CNC system supports multiple data transmission and can run in offline or online modes.
6. Following top exhausting suction system to synchronize laser head and exhaust system. Good suction effects, saving energy.
7. CCD camera recognition system (optional) realizes automatic contour capturing on the graphic of fabrics.
8. You can print to the laser from a variety of programs, including CorelDraw, AutoCAD and Adobe software.
Product detail pictures:
We've numerous great employees customers excellent at promoting, QC, and working with kinds of troublesome difficulty inside the generation method for Factory supplied Auto Feeding CO2 Laser Cutter Machine for Textile Upholstery for Mexico Factories, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Roman , Accra , Liberia , Excellent quality comes from our adherence to every detail, and customer satisfaction comes from our sincere dedication. Relying on advanced technology and industry reputation of good cooperation, we try our best to provide more quality products and services to our customers, and all of us are willing to strengthen exchanges with domestic and foreign customers and sincere cooperation, to build a better future.