Flatbed CO2 filter cloth laser cutting machine with auto feeding. Recommended model: laser cutting machine (275 watts CO2 RF laser) + auto feeder for special fabrics (Double roll feeder SSG250) + software with mark pen. Filter medias, industrial fabrics & technical textiles laser application. Laser cutting is very suitable for filter media. To meet the special requirements on material cutting edge, GOLDENLASER offers various of laser power, working areas and complete laser cutting solutions.
Flatbed CO2 Filter Cloth Laser Cutting Machine with Mark Pen & Auto Feeding
laser cutting machine (275 watts CO2 RF laser)
+ auto feeder for special fabrics (Double roll feeder SSG250)
+ software with mark pen
Filter medias , industrial fabrics & technical textiles laser application
Laser cutting is very suitable for filter media. To meet the special requirements on material cutting edge, GOLDENLASER offers various of laser power and whole set of cutting solutions to our clients.
Laser Cutting Machine Features
1. Cutting accuracy can reach 0.1mm
2. Heat treatment, automatic edge sealing with smooth cutting edge
3. Available to setting the using period of cloth edge according to requirement of user.
4. Mark pen and laser automatic switching, complete the whole process of punching, marking and cutting in one step.
5. Intelligent graphics design and nesting software, simple operation, available for cutting any shapes.
6. Vacuum adsorption working table, perfectly solve the problem of warping cloth edges.
7. Stainless steel conveyor belt, with automatic continuous feeding and collecting systems, high efficiency.
8. Fully enclosed structure to ensure the cutting dust does not leak, suitable for operation in intensive production plants.
Filter Cloth Laser Cutting Machine in Customer’s Factory
CO2 Flatbed Laser Cutting Machine Tech Specs
|Working Table||Conveyor belt with vacuum absorption (standard configuration)|
|Laser Type||CO2 RF metal laser|
|Special Configuration||Security cover (optional configuration)|
|Software||GOLDENLASER cutting software (standard), VisionLASER (optional), CAD design software (optional), Marker making software (optional), genuine leather photo digitizing software (optional), sample board photo digitizing system (optional)|
|Fully Automatic||Gear feeder (optional), Rectify deviation feeding system (optional)|
|Red light positioning (optional), Mark pen (optional)|
|*** Note: As products are constantly updated, please contact us for latest specifications. ***|
√ CJG-160300LD CO2 flatbed laser cutting machine
♦ working area 1600mm X 3000mm (63” X 118.1”) ♦ RF metal lasers 150W~500W
√ CJG-210300LD CO2 flatbed laser cutting machine
♦ working area 2100mm X 3000mm (82.6” X 118.1”) ♦ RF metal lasers 150W~500W
√ CJG-250300LD CO2 flatbed laser cutting machine
♦ working area 2500mm X 3000mm (98.4” X 118.1”) ♦ RF metal lasers 150W~500W
√ CJG-250400LD CO2 flatbed laser cutting machine
♦ working area 2500mm X 4000mm (98.4” X 157.5”) ♦ RF metal lasers 150W~500W
WORKING AREAS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED
Filter material dust-free cutting by laser
Precisely cut almost Any Kinds of filter material in Any Shape
Typical filter media are:
Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (PES), Polyamide (PA), Fibre glass, Non-woven, Fabric, Paper, Felt, PTFE, etc.
Filter media cutting, punching and trimming laser solutions
Filter as an important environmental and safety control of working procedure, large to industrial gas – solid separation, gas – liquid separation, solid – liquid separation, solid – solid separation, small to daily household electrical appliances in air purification, water purification, has been more and more widely applied to the fields. Specific applications such as power plants, steel mills, cement plant emissions processing, textile and garment industry, air filter, sewage treatment, chemical industry filter, automotive industry, oil filter and household air conditioner, air cleaner air filtration and so on.
Modern filter materials are used for separation of products hazardous to the environment. In many cases the separated material is the intended product. Therefore the used filter materials as for example felts, fleece, paper and other fabrics have to be designed accordingly. Cutting of such fabrics with conventional methods is very complex, dust-intensive and costly, as the cutting edges often fringe and therefore an additional cutting edge has to be considered right from the beginning. Here the laser cutting system offers many advantages as for example immediately sealed cutting edges, no fringe, almost no dust and an optimal material utilization.
Typical filter media
♦ Polyethylene (PE) ♦ Polypropylene (PP) ♦ Polyester (PES) ♦ Polyamide (PA) ♦ Fibre glass ♦ Fabric ♦ Paper ♦ Felt
Filter Cloth Laser Cutting Advantages
• No tool wear, no loss of quality
• High precision and accuracy of repeatability
• Automatic sealing of cutting edges. No fraying of the cloth
• Automated production process with conveyor and feeding systems
• Automatic switching of marking system and laser head emitting beam.
• Perforation, marking and cutting all in one step.
• Simple production via a PC design program
• Compatible with a variety of graphics format, can be completed any shape of cutting.
• Vacuum adsorption working table, prevention of cloth edges crimping or warping.
• Complete exhaust and filtering of cutting emissions possible