8 Year Exporter Auto Feeding CO2 Laser Cutter Machine for Textile Upholstery Supply to Jordan
Material & Application
8 Year Exporter Auto Feeding CO2 Laser Cutter Machine for Textile Upholstery Supply to Jordan Detail:
Laser Cutting Machine for Fabric Upholstery CJG-250300LD
1. Open-type laser cutting bed with wide format. Working area 2500mmX3000mm
(Optional working areas: 1600X3000mm, 2100X3000mm, 3200X5000mm, 3200mmX8000mm, etc.)
2. Conveyor working table with auto-feeding system (optional). High speed continuous cutting textile fabrics and wide area flexible materials.
3. The cutting system can do extra-long nesting and full format continuous auto-feeding and cutting on a single pattern that exceeds the cutting area of the machine.
4. Smart nesting software is optional, it can fast layout cutting graphics in the most material-saving way.
5. 5-inch LCD screen CNC system supports multiple data transmission and can run in offline or online modes.
6. Following top exhausting suction system to synchronize laser head and exhaust system. Good suction effects, saving energy.
7. CCD camera recognition system (optional) realizes automatic contour capturing on the graphic of fabrics.
8. You can print to the laser from a variety of programs, including CorelDraw, AutoCAD and Adobe software.
Product detail pictures:
To continually enhance the management technique by virtue of your rule of "sincerely, great faith and high-quality are the base of company development", we widely absorb the essence of similar merchandise internationally, and continuously build new merchandise to meet the demands of customers for 8 Year Exporter Auto Feeding CO2 Laser Cutter Machine for Textile Upholstery Supply to Jordan, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Istanbul , Stuttgart , Guyana , With the goal of "zero defect". To care for the environment, and social returns, care employee social responsibility as own duty. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit and guide us so that we can achieve the win-win goal together.