The air dispersion fabric is definitely a better solution for ventilation while it is a big challenge to make the constant holes along the 30 yards long or even longer fabrics and you have to cut the pieces out besides for making the holes. Only laser can realize this process.
Goldenlaser specifically designed CO2 laser machines that fulfill the exact cutting and perforating of textile ventilation ducts made of specialty fabrics.
Smooth and clean cutting edges
Cutting the dispersion holes constantly matching the drawing
Conveyor system for automatic processing
Polyether Sulfone (PES), Polyethylene, Polyester, Nylon, Glass Fiber, etc.
• Features a gantry laser (for cutting) + a high speed galvanometric laser (for perforation and marking)
• Automatic processing directly from roll with the help of feeding, conveyor and winding systems
• Perforation, micro perforation and cutting with extreme precision
• High-speed cutting for plenty of perforation holes within a short time
• Continuous and full-automatic cutting cycles of infinite lengths
• Specifically designed to laser process of specialty fabrics and technical textiles