CO2 RF metal laser 150W 275W 500W.
3D dynamic galvanometer control system.
Automatic up and down Z axis.
Automatic shuttle zinc-iron alloy honeycomb working table.
Rear exhaust suction system.
ZJ(3D)4545 Galvo laser engraving system is an upgraded version of the ZJ(3D)-9045TB, which adds the robot arm for auto loading & unloading system and the CCD camera positioning system for full automation.
Single graphic process is completed in a few seconds.
Saving time, cost and space for tooling.
Laser processing a variety of graphic designs.
Simplify workers’ operations and make it easier to get started.
Reducing management costs, and requiring only regular maintenance.
The finished product has good consistency, without mechanical deformation.
ZJ(3D)-9045TB High Speed Galvo Laser Machine Technical Parameter
|Laser type||CO2 RF metal laser tube|
|Laser power||150W / 300W / 600W|
|Working table||Shuttle Zn-Fe alloy honeycomb working table|
|Motion system||Offline 3-D dynamic galvanometer motion control system, 5 inch LCD screen|
|Cooling system||Constant temperature water chiller|
|Power supply||AC220V±5% 50/60HZ|
|Format supported||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST etc.|
|Standard collocation||2 sets of 1100W exhaust fans, foot switch|
|Optional collocation||Red light positioning system|
|*** Note: As products are constantly updated, please contact us for latest specifications. ***|
• ZJ(3D)-9045TB High Speed Galvanometer Laser Engraving Machine for Leather Shoes
• ZJ(3D)-160100LD Multifunction Laser Engraving Punching Hollowing and Cutting Machine
• ZJ(3D)-170200LD High Speed Galvo Laser Cutting and Perforating Machine for Jersey
Laser Engraving Cutting Application
Laser applicable industries: shoes, home textile upholstery, furniture industry, fabric furnishings, garment accessories, apparel & clothing, automotive interiors, car mats, carpet mat rugs, luxurious bags, etc.
Laser applicable materials: Laser engraving cutting punching hollowing PU, PVC, artificial leather, synthetic leather, fur, genuine leather, imitation leather, natural leather, textile, fabric, suede, denim and other flexible materials.
Please contact goldenlaser for more information. Your response of following questions will help us recommend the most suitable machine.
1. What is your main processing requirement? Laser cutting or laser engraving (marking) or laser perforating?
2. What material do you need to laser process?
3. What is the size and thickness of the material?
4. After laser processed, what will be the material used for? (application industry) / What is your final product?