JMC230230LD is a high performance CO2 laser cutting system for industrial fabrics. It is high stability, high efficiency and highly automated. This laser cutter machine is ideally suitable for cutting a variety of soft materials including fabrics, gaskets, thermal insulation fabrics, and technical textiles for a wide range of applications from the filtration industry to the automotive and military industries.
Working Area (W×L) :2,300mm × 2,300mm (90.5'' × 90.5'')
Laser Source :CO2 laser
Laser Power :150W / 300W / 600W / 800W
Mechanical System :Servo Motor; Gear & Rack Driven
Working Table :Conveyor Working Table
Cutting Speed :0~1200mm/s
1. Gear & Rack driven
High-precision Gear & Rack driving system. High speed cutting. Speed up to 1200mm/s, acceleration 8000mm/s2, and can maintain long-term stability.
2. Precision tension feeding
No tension feeder will easy to distort the variant in the feeding process, resulting the ordinary correction function multiplier.
Tension feeder in a comprehensive fixed on both sides of the material at the same time, with automatically pull the cloth delivery by roller, all process with tension, it will be perfect correction and feeding precision.
3. Automatic sorting system
4. Working areas can be customized
2300mm×2300mm (90.5 inch×90.5 inch), 2500mm×3000mm (98.4in×118in), 3000mm×3000mm (118in×118in), Or optional. The largest working area is up to 3200mm×12000mm (126in×472.4in)
This laser machine is equipped to cut a wide variety of textiles along with many other natural and synthetic fabrics.
Today, CO2 laser cutting machines from goldenlaser in the field are cutting materials from the traditional twill or felt for applique to more advanced materials including Kevlar and other technical textiles for the automotive and aerospace industries.
The fabric material with laser cut design comes out without any form of discoloration, deformity or uneven edges.
Lasers have the capability to cut many forms of composite materials and carbon fiber reinforced materials.
Laser cutting does not require any additional tools for the creation of designs and patterns on delicate fabrics and textiles.
|Laser type||CO2 laser|
|Laser power||150w, 300w, 600w, 800w|
|Working area (W × L)||2300mm×2300mm (90.5”×90.5”)|
|Max. material width||2300mm (90.5”)|
|Working table||Vacuum conveyor working table|
|Cutting speed||0 ~ 1200mm/s|
|Motion system||Servo motor, Gear and rack driven|
|Power supply||AC220V±5% 50/60Hz|
|Graphics format supported||PLT, DXF, AI, DST, BMP|
※ Working areas can be customized as per requirement.
GOLDEN LASER – JMC SERIES HIGH SPEED HIGH PRECISION LASER CUTTER
Model No.: JMC160200LD / JMC160300LD / JMC230230LD / JMC250300LD / JMC300300LD / JMC350400LD … …
Cutting area: 1600mm×2000mm (63″×79″), 1600mm×3000mm (63″×118″), 2300mm×2300mm (90.5″×90.5″), 2500mm×3000mm (98.4″×118″), 3000mm×3000mm (118″×118″), 3500mm×4000mm (137.7″×157.4″)
***The cutting area can be customized according to different applications.***
Polyester (PES), viscose, cotton, nylon, nonwoven and woven fabrics, synthetic fibers, polypropylene (PP), knitted fabrics, felts, polyamide (PA), glass fiber (or glass fibre, fiberglass, fibreglass), Kevlar, aramid, polyester PET, PTFE, paper, foam, cotton, plastic, etc.
1. Clothing Textiles: technical textiles for clothing applications.
2. Home Textiles: carpets, mattress, sofas, curtains, cushion materials, pillows, floor and wall coverings, textile wallpaper, etc.
3. Industrial Textiles: filtration, air dispersion ducts, etc.
4. Textiles used in automotive and aerospace: aircraft carpets, cat mats, seat covers, seat belts, airbags, etc.
5. Outdoors and Sports textiles: sports equipment, flying and sailing sports, canvas covers, marquee tents, parachutes, paragliding, kitesurf, boats (inflatable), air balloons, etc.
6. Protective textiles: insulation materials, bulletproof vests, etc.
Industrial Fabrics Laser Cutting Samples
Please contact GOLDEN LASER for more infomation. Your response of following questions will help us recommend the most suitable machine.
1. What is your main processing requirement? Laser cutting or laser engraving (marking) or laser perforating?
2. What material do you need to laser process?
3. What is the size and thickness of the material?
4. After laser processed, what will be the material used for? (application) / What is your final product?
5. Your company name, website, Email, Tel (WhatsApp…)?
Model No.: JMCCJG-350400LD
Model No.: JMCZJJG(3D)170200LD